Wednesday, February 25, 2015

OOTD 2/25

I can't remember the last time I've seen the sun. My sunglasses haven't left their case in ages. These photos were actually taken moments before it started to snow. AGAIN. Times like these make me really resent my parents for deciding to live in the midwest. Well, today I opted for my most simple and probably favorite vest/sweater combo. This vest is quite a gem; it looks exactly like one from J. Crew, but only cost around $30 at Old Navy. Now I am all for splurging to get good quality clothes, but why on earth would anyone pay triple the price just so they could say their vest is from J. Crew?



I promise I own shoes other than Bean Boots. I just never wear them...


Vest (Old Navy), Sweater (Old Navy), Jeans (American Eagle), Monogram Necklace (Etsy), Bean Boots, and socks from Target.



No comments:

Post a Comment