Thursday, April 23, 2015

Current Wish List


1. Lilly Pulitzer Christine Dress. I know I don't need any more Lilly after everything I bought from the Target collection, but the monday after the Target fiasco, Lilly launched their summer line and I am OBSESSED. I especially love the new Besame Mucho pattern, but my mom said it looked too similar to Nosie Posie and since I just got a Nosie Posie shift, I should hold off. Other favorites from the collection include:
2. Lilly Pulitzer Buttercup Shorts. Tusk In Sun is back. This is not a drill, I repeat, TUSK IN SUN IS BACK. One of my all-time favorite lilly prints that I unfortunately don't have anything clothing in, just a few accessories. Once I saw that the print was being re-introduced in pink, I knew that this time I would get something. And how cute are the scallops on these shorts?
3. Lilly Pulitzer Raegan Dress. Another classic pattern, First Impressions, reintroduced in yellow. This is probably their most popular dress right now, and I've been eyeing since it came out. I've never really been a fan on yellow on me, but I really want to give this dress a shot. I just don't know if I can cough up the $238 for it...
4. Sperry Boat Shoes. I have a few pairs of classic Sperrys, but was really drawn to the print of these (the website describes them as 'Liberty Print Boat Shoes', so I'm guessing they are Liberty of London. These would look perfect with some colored chinos and a button-up for this summer.
5. Mac Powder. I've been looking to try a new face powder, and am considering trying a Mac one. I'm stuck between getting the 'Mineralize Skinfinish Natural' powder, or the 'Studio Fix' powder. If anyone has tried either of these, I'd love to hear your opinions in the comments.
6. Ray Ban 50mm Retro Sunglasses. I've been thinking of investing in a new, nice pair of sunglasses and am thinking of going with a pair of Ray-Bans. I currently have a pair of 7 for all mankind sunglasses (purchased at Nordstrom Rack), but have wanted some Ray-Bans for a while now.
7. Tory Burch Miller Sandals. I am in desperate need of a pair of black sandals. And since I already have 4 pairs of Jack Rogers and honestly did not love the black Jacks (black jack... lol...), I figured I'd switch things up a bit with these. Not quite sure if I can justify the $195 price tag though... maybe the Mini Miller would be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment