Thursday, February 5, 2015

Snow Day

I am 18 years old, and I still squeal uncontrollably when I get the phone call from my school saying that class is cancelled due to the weather. As I've gotten older, I've realized all the difficulties that come with several inches of snow; it makes driving more difficult, shoveling is a pain in the butt. But I still LIVE for snow days.

Me and my friends decided to take advantage of the snow and go sledding in the woods. I laced up my trusty L.L Bean Boots and wiped the dust off the sleds in my basement, and braved the cold and the snow.

My snow day OOTD was a grey hoodie (it was cold, ok?), jeans, my L.L Bean Boots, a black Helly Hansen coat, and my navy Vineyard Vines baseball hat.





And of course, no snow day would be complete without a selfie.








No comments:

Post a Comment