Sunday, February 8, 2015

OOTD 2/8/15

You know you live in Chicago when it's 40 degrees outside and people leave the house without a coat on. I took today's 40 degree weather as an opportunity to wash my heavy winter coat, and instead wear some layers to say warm while running errands all day. I wear my herringbone vest whenever I can, and it got it for a steal! This vest was around $50 from Etsy. It's also actual herringbone, as opposed to the J. Crew ones that are just printed! 




How adorable are these bow gloves?? They remind me of Kate Spade, but were only $14 at Nordstrom Bp!

And of course, the Bean Boots.

Herringbone Vest (Etsy), Sweater (American Eagle (currently on sale!!)), Denim Shirt (Madewell), Leggings (Nordstrom), Monogram Necklace (Etsy), Bow Gloves (No longer available online at Nordstrom), Bean Boots (currently on backorder), and target socks.



No comments:

Post a Comment