Friday, April 24, 2015

Accessorizing with Leopard

Happy friday! To celebrate the weekend, I decided to blog about something fun today: Leopard. Leopard print notoriously has the reputation of being extremely tacky. And not going to lie, I definitely had a leopard velour Juicy Couture hoodie in middle school. However in moderation, I absolutely love leopard print pieces. Scarves, belts, shoes, even bags can add a fun accent to an outfit, and can be a good beginner way to mix prints without jumping right in to florals and stripes.

There really isn't any reason to spend a lot on accent pieces like these, so my flats are from Target. I however couldn't find a nice leopard print belt anywhere, so decided to splurge on this one from J. Crew.







Shirt (J. Crew), Jeans (American Eagle), Belt (J. Crew), Flats (Target), Bracelet (J. Crew), Watch (Charming Charlie)

No comments:

Post a Comment